Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winter Formal 11th grade

Oh hello, sorry for the lack of posts as of late. I have been a bit busy, but with Christmas only two weeks away I'm quite excited. Hopefully we get a tree today. Anywho, my winter formal was on Friday night at Seaworld. Which was sort of weird because Seaworld was still open when our dance started at 7, and so people were watching us through the door, especially one particularly creepy man dressed all in black with a beanie. Also there were atleast two limos, which I found a bit eccentric for formal.



It was yule ball themed, and after the third song I was officially barefoot, besides my tights which now have holes in the bottom. But oh well. 
Also I'll post more pictures of my dress later, and my sparkly jacket, which is not shown here, for i love them and will be wearing them often.

Love,
Camelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.