Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pink hair in Paris - Fashion Stalking



















hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ohmygosh.






It's only been five months. But hey, at least I got around to it.
Paris had amazing fashion, and I figured hey, I'm a tourist. Although I like to think that i semi blended in, at least when I kept my mouth shut. Although then I would smile at them on the metro and the illusion would be instantly shattered.
Anyways, it was kind of fun.... Okay, it was insanely awesomely crazy insane fabulously glamorously fun.
The kind of fun like, I want to do this for the rest of my life kind of fun.
Like I want to do this until I'm 90 years old, riding around on a vespa yelling at hoodlums while also taking pictures of fashion.

I never know if I should go for the subtle approach or the hey, yeah I'm taking a picture, deal with it. You have awesome style. Geez.

Also I saw a restaurant with my name! It was when I was on the metro and nobody else saw it.
It was real.

I swear.




3 comments:

  1. sneaker wedges in Paris= <333
    btw as much as you may have laughed at the flag pants and polka dot top, I kinda like it, its very quirky but kinda cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shots! i like the flower pants :)
    I have a new outfit pictures so come by and let me know what you think!
    Dolly
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.