Thursday, September 15, 2011

I've got a heart and you've got your lipstick

Today was picture day, so i wore my new Parisian style shirt and my French poodle cardigan.  Although I'm a bit concerned because she only took one picture, meaning if it's bad, it's bad. There's no maybe one is good one isn't. It is what it is.
But on the brightside I called my sister and got to talk to her (almost) 2 year old son, he saw huckleberries. Teehee. Anywhoooooo

The shirt and sweater are both from Forever21, the maxi skirt is Macy's


This ring. Is so. Sparkly. My mother gave it to me for Christmas at some point.

My sparkly old lady earrings. I got them in Palm Springs at this giant street fair.

I'm so happy it's finally Friday tomorrow. Woooo.

Xoxo

3 comments:

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.