Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Every time you try to fly you end up falling out of line

Hello Lovely ladies,
I'm excited that I have 56 followers, because I lost a follower when I was in Paris, and I was sad. But it's alright. Anywho, I'm watching Rango. I love Rango.
I wish that I could make all of my photos upload large, but instead they upload medium, I don't know how to change it, without manually changing each one which is annoying. 












This picture makes me laugh.






Haha. I love my cat..

I was going for a sort of 70's look, I had to braid my bangs because they were sticking out funny. I wish I was more dreamy and lovely.
I'm very into center parts and rosy cheeks as of late.
I think I look rather pretty in this post. It's bright and sunny and flowery and gorgeous.

Anywho, the top is forever21, the skirt is victoria's secret, the earrings are from Paris the nailpolish is PacSun and the ring was a gift.

Now, I should go read To Kill a Mockingbird because I have to have it read by Monday. Ruhroh.

Love,
Camelia

14 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! I had to read To Kill A Mockingbird for school two years age. Good luck reading it by monday!
    http://remaining-namless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me! It makes me happy :)

      Delete
  2. Never read To Kill a Mockingbird, but I liked the movie:) Cute look, very 70s! And I love the faces cats make...they're absolutely priceless, especially when one has a "drama queen" cat:)

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print on your shirt, very pretty. As are you :) And your cat is awesome whats his name? We have one just like him but with spots called Master Chief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! His name is Riley, he's my best friend. hahaha, he's so cute.

      Delete
  4. Your kitty is way too cute! I would want to snuggle him all day.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pattern mixing! That blouse is SO pretty :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog :))

    Really cute outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT pattern mixing. the shirt is a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is so cute, adore your outfit. Great mix of prints.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following me! I'll check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love the mixed prints your floral skirt is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Camelia
    Thank you for your comment on my blog...
    I like your butterfly shirt , nice pattern mixing :)

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.