Monday, April 23, 2012

Pink hair in Paris - day 4

Hey loves, this was my fourth day and it was insanely awesome. We went to this cute little farmer's market, although it was closing by the time we got there. And we went on a river boat, it was amazing and there were all these people out sitting by the river, tons and tons of people, singing and yelling and dancing. Then people got weird and started throwing bottles at the boat, it was frightening, but also cool. 
I'm wearing a blouse I bought in a shop in Paris, it's so lovely. 
This was the first day we really saw the Eiffel tower too.
Gah, so gorgeous. 
















































































I'm cute. 

Love,
Camelia


10 comments:

  1. WOW, great pictures!! Lucky you to be in paris! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm following you---hope you'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hats! And the Eiffel tower:) Looks like an amazing time:) XO
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. PARIS! Lucky girl Camelia.
    Enjoy your visit and thanks for sharing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris just looks so gorgeous! And those hats look like they were fun!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are great shots! And this was all in one day? You're sure fitting a lot in! Enjoy the rest of your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt! The photos are beautiful!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there. Thanks for the comment. I just wanted to say that i really like your outfit here!
    Paris looks lovely!

    acornsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.