Monday, June 4, 2012

Baby baby please don't stop


















Last Sunday, as in memorial day weekend Sunday, my cousin, Ruthie had a baby shower. It was very lovely, although hot, but it was fun as well, because I got to see baby Eli (Ruthie's twin sister's baby) who I am slightly obsessed with. I posted about Sally's shower last year, which you can see here.

This is a new dress that I got for my birthday from my mommy, it's from Mod Cloth. I really like it, but it's so tight in my chest area, that I can't wear a bra with it, which is a weird experience for me, seeing as I can not. Ever. Go without a bra. Never. Never. Ever never. Except for now. Anyways, this dress makes me feel like I should be going to a tea party, it's nice and lovely.

I hope you all have had a lovely time lately, a lot of people seem to be getting out of school but I don't get out until the 21st. Bleh, and at this point I have summer school in my future. Send me happy thoughts and positive math energy.

Cheerio!

8 comments:

  1. Fun photos! Looks like it was a great shower :)


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    PS. Enter the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! And what a great color scheme at the baby shower!

    melavond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a perfect summer dress! So ladylike and fun :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress! loving the floral prints :)
    wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a great summer dress!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a fun shower, and I like the floral dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress for a lovely occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look honey , you have a great style!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.