Monday, May 28, 2012

She gets what she wants and doesn't quit, she might as well get paid for it
















gif maker

Hope you had a lovely memorial day weekend, I spent my day off at the beach, I've been doing a lot of lengthy not fashion based posts lately, sorry about that, but at the same time it's my blog and I'll do what I want. Because I'm hardcore like that. Anyways, the beach was lovely, hot and sandy. As always. I got this dress at dElia's, it was free basically because they were having a bogo sale on their sale items, so ya know. Anyways, I went to my cousin's baby shower on Sunday, I'll post about that soon.
Love,
Camelia

PS. This post is dedicated to all the military, you're much more fierce than I could ever be. I can only do like three push ups.

3 comments:

  1. great pics!love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Love that nail polish color. xo

    http://diaryofafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.