Monday, July 9, 2012

I'd sing you a song but I'm feeling quite off





















































SO MANY PICTURES. I know, I'm sorry, but there were just so many lovely things. So if you've actually made it to the end of this post, bless you, child. 

My purse, shorts, and sunglasses are from Target, my sweater is from a closet and my shirt is We the kings.

This was from the Getty Villa, you may have remembered I went to the Getty in the past, the same day when I went to see Katy Perry. We took my grandma as part of her birthday present. On the way home we went to Pizza Port, which is the bomb diggity. Go there. Please. Pizza. Anyways, I love you guys, what? My instinct is to say I love you when I don't know what I was saying. 

I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.