Friday, September 14, 2012

Party, fun, love and radio











I found these two denim jackets that are almost identical, I want one of them, but I can't decide which! Today they sold snow cones at school. I got watermelon. Mmm.
Anyways, I'm a senior, and this is actually exciting, basically i've waited 3 years for this. It's so weird that I am though. I don't feel that old, but when I see the freshmen I do. They're so little! I'm pretty excited for this year though. We're going on a senior retreat, which seems kind of fun, only its really just a beach day. 
And Grad Night! YES. I'm so excited, this is really what high school has been about. Disneyland at night. I CAN'T WAIT.
And prom. I know its cheesy, but i think it'll be fun. I honestly don't care that I don't have and won't have a boyfriend. I'm just excited to wear a pretty dress. But mainly I'm excited for Disneyland.... AT NIGHT.

DISNEYLAND DISNEYLAND DISNEYLAND

Too bad its not for like 7 months.

I love you, Disneyland, I'll see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love the fower print, very cute :)

    W/Love

    http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that dress, it is their loss!

    www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.