Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thinkin bout boys haha but what's new


Self portraits based on my moods. Wow how cute. I drew these while thinking about how there are definitely nights where celebrities go to disneyland. like gradnite but for celebrities. Seriously you know this exists. And how do i get in.

Wow and look at my cats awe and my lil lady kitten she was so lil i can't even.

I really like these vans I think I posted them previously. but i just wanted to post them again.
They are so nice and printed on silk. Overall classy. 

I want lavender hair. Why is life so tough.

Thinking about boybands as per usual.

Send help in form of boy who can sing and wears really tight pants and has fancy hair.

6 comments:

  1. oh wow. i enjoy those drawings quite a lot and think they are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite talented. I adore those drawings!

    Love those Vans too! I've been meaning to purchase a pair but can't quite seem to find the perfect pair. I guess I'll just have to go with whatever jumps out at me first ;-)

    xo

    P.S Will someone from One Direction do? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really lovely sneakers! The color is very pretty! And that cat is adorable!! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those shoes. They're so cute!

    xx.
    Stephanie | fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.