Monday, May 23, 2011

I fell in love with Judas

Hello, sorry I have been missing for a few days, not that most anyone noticed. Anywho, it was my birthday, and I became ill, and lazy, but finally I am updating, so I have a few days worth of loveliness.

I was trying to take a picture of my shoes, but i didn't realize that it was in black and white, or that it wouldn't show up right. but i thought it was nice.

I love this dress, i got it in like 7th grade from Old Navy, and it was sort of eh, but now if fits right


I love this dress as well, I got it from H&M along with the belt, I bought it last year for my cousin's wedding


Bleh. I hope I get better soon. I also want to go to DSW tonight, because i have 80 dollars in gift card. Yeahhh. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. cute dress and shoes!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.