Saturday, May 28, 2011

Go insane go insane throw some glitter make it rain

I was feeling a bit rebellious last night, and decided to chop off some hair, it was pretty weird seeing these long locks of hair that used to belong to my head, and also they were really soft and luxurious looking, which made me wonder if that's what it looks like on my head. Any who my camera is currently dead, so i had to use the cheap camera on my computer.



The thing is, it just sort of blends in with the rest of my hair, so you barely notice, its like i shaved it, but i just really cut it short. And of course my mother had a heart attack. Oh well. C'est la vie.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. :O rebel, love it, so rock'n'roll!
    I'm following, follow back?

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.