Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I got the heat see the red in my cheeks

Every once in a while, you have a perfect hair day. For me. Today was that day. I put my hair up while it was still wet, and out came the most beautiful bun that has every been atop my head and it sat there all day like a good bun should. Never mind the camera that you can see, but it took several tries to get this picture to look good.



My mother bought me these earrings at the Art walk and since my wisdom teeth are coming in she decided to give them to me early instead of making me wait for my birthday.


It's been far too hot here in San Diego. You can tell because all the girls have decided that this means they can wear the shortest shorts they own to school. So far nobody has seemed to notice, or if they did they pretended they didn't.

It's hard to stay classy in the heat, because as much as i want to dress cutely, sometimes the heat gets the best of me. Especially when the stupid wind decides to blow my skirts up. But oh well, what can you do?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.