Sunday, August 26, 2012

School Time Blues

Here are pictures of my nephews Johnathan and Jasper, yes Johnathan's hair is long, no he is not a girl. Yesterday my mom and I went to LA, we had breakfast at this super cute French cafe and then we went to Venice Beach and walked through the canals and then the Grove, and ate at this amazing restaurant called Short Order at the Grove. If you're ever there you should definitely try it. 







Look at his hair. Golly, I'm jealous.















Here are my new school clothes. 










School starts tomorrow. At least I'll look fabulous.

3 comments:

  1. Love that burgundy peplum top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new school clothes!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. that waffle looks seriously amazing, and i am loving your new clothes!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.