Monday, August 13, 2012

She can't be tamed


What do you think?

Is it wrong that I kind of like it? Is it wrong that I kind of want it? Although I'm sure its high maintenance as in every 3 weeks high maintenance, whereas I'm more on the every 6 months if I'm lucky kind of plan.
It reminds me of P!nk, but my mom thought it was more of an Ashlee Simpson.

Although really I'd just like the haircut. But I also don't want to look like a british boy, which lets be real, she slightly resembles.

She's been changing her hair so frequently lately that I'm sure the majority of it was fried. I think it's interesting that since she's gotten engaged she has changed her hair twice. But I give her credit for doing what she wants. Plus she donates all of her hair to make wigs for people with cancer which I think is awesome.

It's beginning to grow on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.