Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ooo ooo oooo rock my world into the sunlight

Hellooooo.
Today i saw the new sherlock, it was pretty awesome if i do say so myself.
And my mom and I ate til we were a bit sick at On the Border. Those avacado fries are redic (ridiculous for those of you who are not familiar with the kardashians{yes i do watch, so what?})
Anyways, I experimented with the timer and different sorts of places i could set it, especially because there were weird movers by the power box thing i normally set my camera on.
So enjoy these shots of my legs. I think they turned out  rather nicely.


I can't get enough of this skirt, its so much fun.
Skirt from Old Navy, top from Macy's, shoes from Toms (obviously), sweater from forever21

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
Love,
Camelia

4 comments:

  1. I saw that sweater and wanted it but then decided that I should limit the number of sweaters I have with animals on them to one...but if I hadn't we'd tots have the same sweater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animal sweaters are what make the world go round

      Delete
  2. thanks for the comment! How's your week going?

    would you at all mind following me back ?
    <3
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.