Friday, January 20, 2012

Someone, call the doctor!

Hello Lovelies, 
I only went to to internship for an hour today because i had to go to school, we only have a week left, and i'm pretty sad, I want to stay forever.
I'll also miss the gorgeous location for photos.
Oh also. I did something.



These are truffled parmesan fries from a local food truck, Devilicious.

Anywho, my grandfather's memorial service was yesterday, it was nice, it was at his church that he attended for 44 years.
What a stud.

Anyways afterward there was a lunch at my Nana's and it was nice. There was delicious food, and also these crazy brownies everyone had at least six of, but nobody knew where they were from. hahaha.

Love,
Camelia


1 comment:

  1. Your popsicle earrings are cute! :D

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Leave me a note. Or a kitten.